Eligibility Requirements For No More Nightmares Grants
The current application submission window will run
2/1/20-4/30/20 with decision notifications by 5/15/2020.
WE REGRET TO INFORM THAT WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ADAPTIVE VEHICLES. HOWEVER APPLICATIONS FOR VEHICLE MODIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
• Assistance is awarded to individuals with a muscular dystrophy disease or the direct family of the affected individual.
• Applicants are required to provide a copy of a previously filed tax return for their household or any similar documentation. This documentation can be emailed to
• Applicants must reside in the United States. Applicants located in eastern Pennsylvania will be considered first.
• Applicants must request specific modifications or equipment to apply for a Laughing At My Nightmare grant. If the application is approved, Laughing At My Nightmare cannot accommodate returns or exchanges for the equipment provided.
• Examples of eligible items include (but are not limited to) wheelchair modifications, technology (computers, communication devices, “smart” devices like Amazon Echos), and other adaptive and medical equipment..
• Grants are disbursed directly to the suppliers of the equipment or modifications. Applicants are required to submit 1-2 estimates from potential suppliers.
Application Instructions and Additional Information
Applicants must complete all questions of the application in order to be considered for a Laughing At My Nightmare Grant. Additional requested items are: Quotes for the equipment and household financial information.
Applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail when their application has been received. Additional requests (written quotes from companies/contractors for modifications, financial information, etc.) will be made in email form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your application is approved, you will receive a required survey via email 90 days after receiving the item(s). This survey takes about 5 minutes and it serves to help gauge the impact of the equipment received.
All notifications, both of awards and declinations, will sent via email.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. REMEMBER TO CLICK SUBMIT BEFORE EXITING YOUR BROWSER